HS500 Eutectic Heat Stage
The HS500 is a stand alone system that can be integrated into a pick and place robotic work cell for clamping, heating, and purging the environment with inert gas of Micro Electronic packages in an Eutectic Die Attach process.
The HS500 operates to a maximum of 450ºC. The included Control Station allows for instant access to information through easy-to-read gauges. Automatic mode allows for remotely controlling the clamp and shutter systems. Manual setting of gas pressure and flow, inactivity timer to shut off gas flow, and temperature settings are all done through the Control Station. In addition, manual toggle switches allow opening and closing of clamps and shutters and turning heaters on and off. Precision leveling devices allow for easy set up of height and levelness to your process head and the rugged construction allows for 24/7 operation.
Martek Automation’s material handling experience with Micro Elecrtonics and Hybrid devices and reputation as a solid solutions provider results in cost effective solutions for your process needs
Dual Clamping Stage
- Dual clamping creates superior and consistent heat transmission to the package.
- Automatically creates optimal package presentation prior to application.
- Clamping retraction does not allow package movement. Adjustable from 1 to 80 PSI.
- One-screw adjustments to change clamping configuration on the fly
Heated Forming Gas Manifold
- Provides 360-degrees of heated gas application.
- Automatic timer turns off gas application during system idle.
- Automatic shuttering creates optimal environmental chamber
|Power||110 / 220 VAC, 50/60Hz SINGLE PHASE and 10 AMP Service|
|Air||80 PSI / 1 SCFM CLEAN, DRY AIR|
Interested in this Product?
CONTACT MARTEK AUTOMATION